This article introduces handy tools- best 3D MTS Converter Mac for you to import 3D AVCHD video to Final Cut Pro X with smooth editing. Check out the solution.
3D is a fascinating technology that was once only reserved for ultra exclusive film studios. Now, many prosumer users can purchase stereoscopic 3D cameras at decent prices. I have the Sony 3D binoculars model DEV-5. It encodes video in 3D HD: MPEG4-MVC/ H.264 AVCHD 2.0 format compatible (1080/60i). Good experience. The only problem is that I met the problem importing AVCHD 3D video into Final Cut Pro X
… Is there anyway to edit 3D AVCHD videos in the new Final Cut Pro X?
In fact, many similar questions are being asked by people who shoot with Sony DEV-5 and other 3D camcorders. With all of the hype surrounding 3D technology and production in the last few years, I found it a bit surprising that Apple didn’t include built in tools stereoscopic (3D) editing tools within FCP X. Having the same problem importing 3D .mts to FCP X? Let’s go on a little video lover’s escapade into the world of digital video and check some cool tools for importing 3D .mts to FCP X.
First, download 3D MTS to ProRes Converter
This professional AVCHD tool helps you import native 3D stereoscopic AVHCD footage and export Apple ProRes 422 encoded .mov video, which can be imported to Final Cut Pro 7 and X without rendering. You can convert 3D MTS to 2D MOV video, or encode 3D AVCHD footage to Anaglyphic 3D that is also compatible with FCP X. How to convert Sony 3D DEV-5 .mts to Apple ProRes 422 video for importing to FCP X
1. Backup your 3D .MTS video from Sony 3D DEV-5 to hard drive.
2. Install and Launch Brorsoft 3D AVCHD Converter for Mac and drag and drop source 3D AVCHD footage to the software.
3. Press on “Format” bar and set “Final Cut Pro >> Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov)
4. Tap the Conversion button to transcode 3D AVCHD footage to Apple ProRes for FCP X. Additional features of Brorsoft 3D MTS Converter Mac:
1. Join 3D AVCHD MTS clips together- Choose several clips you want to merge and transcode together. Click the "Merge into one file" function.
2. Add Anaglyphic 3D effect for your footage - If necessary, click “Edit” icon to start video editing with your 3D files, such as adding Anaglyphic 3D effect, editing text water and so on .
3. Quality settings- Click the “Settings” button and customize proper video/audio parameters if necessary. Video size, bitrate and fame rate are flexible and can be adjusted as you like.
When conversion finishes, press “Open” button to get converted ProRes QuickTimes media files and then you can transfer and edit the 3D MTS footage in Final Cut Pro smoothly.
Related guides and tips: How to Convert and Edit 3D MTS files Importing Sony AVCHD MTS files to Final Cut Pro 7 or FCP X How to import Canon VIXIA AVCHD to Final Cut Pro editing smoothly
Source:Import Sony 3D DEV-5 .mts footage to Final Cut Pro X Take Easy to Transcode AVCHD MTS/M2TS files from Sony F3 to iMovie Transcode MXF files for Playing with MP4/MPEG/MOV/M4V video formats Transfer MXF files were shot by HD camcorders to Mac Editing