[iPhone Data Recovery]How to Recover Call History from iPhone

Last Post 01 Aug 2013 07:45 PM by william. 2 Replies.
AddThis - Bookmarking and Sharing Button Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
windflow

--
02 Apr 2013 02:07 AM
Question from Yahoo! Answers:

Some of my call history was deleted by mistake and I need some of the info for my business. Is there any way to recover call history from iPhone?

Don't panic when encountering such thing. iPhone call history, including incoming calls, outgoing calls and missed calls can be recovered from iTunes backup or recover from iPhone itself. As long as you choose bread-and-butter iPhone data recovery program, you can recover deleted call history from iPhone quickly and simply.

recover call history from iphone

Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery, support iPhone 5, 4S, 4, 3GS, is a practical tool for iPhone users to retrieve deleted call history. If you are Mac user, attention, all the iPhone data recovery program can help to recover data from iPhone iPhone 3 GS and iPhone 4, however, Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery for Mac is the unique tool can perform iPhone 5, 4S data recovery.

Download iPhone Data Recovery from its offical site and follow these steps to recover call history iPhone

Step 1. Connect your iPhone with PC, and run the recovery software without opening iTunes or connecting it.

Step 2. Select your device name then click "Start Scan" to find all your call history on the iTunes backup file.

Step 3. When the scanning is over, files will be extracted from the iTunes backup file and displayed in categories including photos, videos, contacts, sms, call history and so on. You could choose the call history you want to get back and then click "Recover" to move on. Whatever files you want to recover is all up to you. It’s simple enough.

Step 4. At last, you need to set a target path to "Save" all your recovered stuff in the pop up window.

Note: Backup history or other files is the best way to avoid iPhone data loss. You computer can backup your iPhone automatically every time you sync via iTunes if you enable backup services, and the iPhone call history is one part of the backup files, therefore, you can easily recover your iPhone history by using the backup data.

Find more related article from blog: iPhone Data Recovery

windflow

--
02 Apr 2013 02:08 AM
william

--
01 Aug 2013 07:45 PM
Recover iPhone deleted call history is not that hard, what you need indeed is just an iPhone data recovery tool.

The one I'd love to Recommend to you is Hodo iPhone Data recovery software.

This tool is able to recover deleted iPhone files in two means: directly from iPhone & recover data from iTunes backup.
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Acceptable Use Policy