Question about iPhone photo loss Do anyone have any idea how to detect/recover deleted photos from iPhone 4S? Because i recently deleted a photo that means a lot to me
4 main reasons due to pictures loss from iPhone
1. Deleted by accident, or factory reset iPhone.
2. iPhone was broken, such as drop down from high place or drop into water that can’t access the photos
3. iPhone lost or stolen
4. Jailbreak or a unsuccessful iOS upgrade
When lost photos from iPhone due to the reasons above, there are two solutions for you to recover photos from iPhone. When you lost photos, these photos are not always deleted permanently from the device’s hard drive. Unless you’ve overwritten the space they occupied with new files, your invisible files remain on the iPhone drive. What you need to do is choosing an easy and useful iPhone photo recovery program.
Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery such an eximious tool which is designed to help iPhone users to restore lost or deleted pictures. With this iPhone photo recovery, you can easily recover your lost photos. It can find out all the previous backup records made by iTunes, and scan the data on iPhone automatically and intelligently, supports iPhone 5/4S/4/3GS.
Tip 1. Perform iPhone 4S Photo Recovery with iTunes Backup.
If you've synced your iPhone with iTunes, you can recover your deleted photos from your iTunes backup files by following 4 simple steps below. If not, turn to solution 2.
1. Download and install iPhone Data Recovery on your computer, and launch this software.
2. Connect your iPhone to your computer, select your iPhone backup files and click”Scan”.
3. Few minutes later, all the deleted files, including contacts, note and call history etc. can be previewed in the window. Click the “Photo” catalogue and select the photos you want to recover.
4. Click” Recover” and choose a save path to finish the iPhone photo recovery.
Tip 2. Recover Deleted iPhone Photos without iTunes Backup.
Haven’t synced iPhone with iTunes backup? It doesn’t matter, the other recovery mode of iPhone Data Recovery especially for such situation.
First of all, enter the DFU mode following the operation below:
# Hold your iPhone and click "Start".
# Press "Home" and "Power" button at the same time when you click "Start", and hold for 10 seconds. The program will count it for you.
# After 10 seconds passing, release "Power" and keep pressing "Home" for another 10 seconds
When you've entered the DFU mode successfully, iPhone Data Recovery will automatically scan your iPhone. An instant later, all the deleted photos are displayed on the interface, just preview and select the photos need to recover, select a folder to save the recovered photos.
Source:[iPhone Data Recovery]Small Trick Help to Recover Photos From iPhone 4S