Windows 7 Can't Open, How to Reset Password for Win 7 System?

Last Post 06 Mar 2013 12:51 AM by Shars. 3 Replies.
AddThis - Bookmarking and Sharing Button Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages Resolved
Shars

--
06 Mar 2013 12:48 AM
Shars

--
06 Mar 2013 12:49 AM

There are many reasons that we make password for our computer. But we always forgot some things, especially Windows password. We may haven't written down the password and kept it well. The "password hint" we set on the logon interface is not helping our brain to recall the password. What to do if we http://youtu.be/MLrkJjZO1r8

Shars

--
06 Mar 2013 12:49 AM

There are many reasons that we make password for our computer. But we always forgot some things, especially Windows password. We may haven't written down the password and kept it well. The "password hint" we set on the logon interface is not helping our brain to recall the password. What to do if we forgot Windows password?  

I was helping a friend out with his computer, he said he'd forgotten his Windows 7 password and as he's the only admin. This presented a problem with getting access to certain things. After multiple different solutions were tried from within a guest account (cmd prompt solutions etc.) tried Offline Editor and managed to delete the password on the account. However, afterwards he had changed the password and restarted to check it and same issue appeared again.

Originally I had thought that perhaps I had incorrectly written down the password so I restarted the process and changed the password again, this time being very careful about inputting it correctly and taking it down correctly. Again the same issue, so a third time cleared the password. This time I created an entirely new user admin account with a new password. Exactly the same issue occurred. Can anyone help? 

http://youtu.be/MLrkJjZO1r8

Shars

--
06 Mar 2013 12:51 AM

There are many reasons that we make password for our computer. But we always forgot some things, especially Windows password. We may haven't written down the password and kept it well. The "password hint" we set on the logon interface is not helping our brain to recall the password. What to do if we forgot Windows password?  

I was helping a friend out with his computer, he said he'd forgotten his Windows 7 password and as he's the only admin. This presented a problem with getting access to certain things. After multiple different solutions were tried from within a guest account (cmd prompt solutions etc.) tried Offline Editor and managed to delete the password on the account. However, afterwards he had changed the password and restarted to check it and same issue appeared again.

Originally I had thought that perhaps I had incorrectly written down the password so I restarted the process and changed the password again, this time being very careful about inputting it correctly and taking it down correctly. Again the same issue, so a third time cleared the password. This time I created an entirely new user admin account with a new password. Exactly the same issue occurred. Can anyone help? 

http://youtu.be/MLrkJjZO1r8

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Acceptable Use Policy