How do I recover Windows 7 password for my administrator account!
I want to login to my Administrator account in Windows 7, but I forgot the password. I really don't want to reinstall the OS. I remember some years ago, I was facing a similar problem and I was able to reset password from a USB device. Is there a smarter way to reset or recover Windows 7 password?
I am wondering if I am unable to change my password this way because I am the administrator, or if there is something else. If you could please help me figure out what I need to do to crack my password that would be great. Thanks!
When I type in the search box secpol.msc it says that no items match my search? Am I doing something wrong or is there another way to change my administrator password settings?
First of all, there are lots of options built into Windows to help us get out of this situation:
Reboot the machine with your Windows Repair CD, and then use System Restore to set Windows back by a few days (works only if you changed the password recently).
Log on as Administrator in Safe Mode, then reset the password to your usual account (the password is usually blank).
Insert your USB flash disk with the password keyfile (works only if you took the time to create such a keyfile).
Use the password hint (works only if you created a hint and if it is good enough to let you guess the password).
Check your paper records (works only if you jotted down the password somewhere).
After trying the above five cases, we still can't get out of problem.
The most efficient method is to opt for pro tool – Windows 7 Password Recovery Tool.
Just three easy steps to operate:
1. Download Windows 7 Password Remover from http://www.windowspasswordsrecovery.com,
run the installation with several clicks and run it.
2. Burn a Windows 7 password reset disk with a blank CD/DVD or USB storage device.
3. Connect the burned Win 7 password reset disk with the locked Win 7 computer, Press DELETE, F1, F2, F10, F12 or Alt+S (determine or combined key that screen may display a sentence while computer starts), then set bios additionally pc from CD, restart pc high will load application.
4. Find the user account you will need crack the unknown logon password, click "reset" button to do password reset.
5. Then click "Yes", next the login password could be reset another solution.
6. Shift out this password reset disk Windows 7; restart PC with logon password problem. Then cracking Windows 7 password is successful! Get video on What to do if I forgot Windows 7 password: http://youtu.be/MLrkJjZO1r8