Trick to Recover Data from Flash Drive in Minutes

Last Post 04 Aug 2013 04:59 PM by william. 3 Replies.
AddThis - Bookmarking and Sharing Button Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages Resolved
JacopHuston

--
01 Feb 2013 10:48 PM
I have a 4G flash drive that I have backed up some data on it about 4 weeks ago. Some days ago I deleted these files and I haven’t used the drive since then. I’m wondering how I can recover files from flash drive. All my important files were on it, please help!

Ok, it seems your issue is really a serious one. Do not be too worried, since you said you have not used your USB flash drive after you deleted the data, you can possibly retrieve your deleted files. All you need is flash drive recovery software.

Card Data Recovery is one of the best programs to solve your data loss issue on flash drive. This software is fully compatible with Windows computer and Mac. With its help, you can easily restore photoss, audios, videos, office documents and other type of files from your flash drive easily in minutes.

Here are 3 easy steps to recover data from flash drive in a few mouse clicks.
Now let's perform the flash drive recovery with Card Data Recovery on yoru computer after download the program and install it.
Step 1. Select "Lost File Recovery" mode to process the flash drive Recovery
Firstly you need to connect your flash drive with your computer and be sure that it can be recognized as a hard drive on your computer.
Then launch the program, you will see a window that offers 3 recovery modes for you. You can select "Lost File Recovery" mode to start the recovery.
Step 2. Select your USB flash drive to scan for lost files
The program will then list all hard drives on your computer, including your flash drive. You just need to select the one for your flash drive and click “Scan” to continue. The program will search your flash drive automatically.
Step 3. Recover files from flash drive selectively
When the scan is finished, the found contents will be listed in category and path. You can check them one by one so as to make sure whether they are what you are going to recover or not.

In the end, you can recover them selectively and save them to your computer by clicking "Recover". Do not forget to set a folder to "Save" your recovered files.

Note: Please do not save the recovered files back to your flash drive immediately after the recovery. Otherwise they might all be overwritten.

That is all for flash drive recovery.

Tags:
flash drive data recovery, USB drive recovery, USB flash drive recovery, recover files from flash drive,flash drive file recovery

JacopHuston

--
01 Feb 2013 10:49 PM
Andrew Morton

--
03 Feb 2013 09:07 PM
Using memory card recovery software from http://www.softwarerecovery.org/mem...overy.html you can recover your flash card data instantly.
william

--
04 Aug 2013 04:59 PM
As I know, the most effective tool for Data Recovery is Hodo Data Recovery software.
It is able to recover deleted files in four methods to ensure recover your photos, videos, PDF files and more.

Take a look at the details for the tool I recommended to you.
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Acceptable Use Policy