Samsung Galaxy Screen is Broken, How to Recover Data

Last Post 29 Jan 2013 12:50 AM by windflow. 2 Replies.
AddThis - Bookmarking and Sharing Button Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
windflow

--
29 Jan 2013 12:47 AM

Question 1:

I have been pulling out my hair on this trying to get a fix, and it seems that every time I get close....I hit a huge wall that stops me dead in my tracks. My screen was broken recently, I received my replacement promptly. However, I forgot that for about two weeks all of the pictures, video, and files were saved to my phone. I saved them to the phone because my SD card was full of music etc. SO.... I have downloaded Android AVD and from what I understand, by connecting the USB there should be some way that I can see my screen on my computer since I am not able to view it on the actual phone because of the damage. I also tried Power Data Recovery tool and it doesn't recognize that my device is plugged into the computer. When I go to my computer I see SGH-T9999 but when I click it, the folder is empty.

Question 2:

I have a samsung galaxy s2 with a broken screen Crying.I need to recover the data from it mostly contacts, photos and videos.My USB port is not working properly as well as the phone never gets detected.I dont have an insurance and cannot buy another screen as its very costly.I have tried all possible ways to recover the data when I try to connect through Kies it says Phone is locked.And the device is getting detected as Samsung Mobile USB Modem.Please guys help me out to recover my data.

Recently, I received the above two similar problem on how to recover samsung galaxy if the screen is broken for help. So, I think it is very necessary to shared how I deal with this kind of situation when I met.

First, let's find out what caused data loss in samsung galaxy.

There are tons of reasons leads to your Samsung Galaxy data loss; here I pick out some main reasons to see if you have ever met them before.

* The USB disconnected accidentally when you are transferring data from your Samsung Galaxy to PC.

* The sudden power off of the machines when you are using them. This may lead to data loss, too.

* The virus infection. If your PC is infected by virus, you may lose your data, when you connect your Samsung Galaxy to it, you may also lose the data because of the virus.

According to the second reason above, we can learn why break Samsung screen will result in data loss. Next, we need to find out how to restore samsung galaxy. When a file is deleted, the reference to where the data is located is removed, but the data is still written on the disk. A data recovery service/software can examine the whole disk and identify all data on the disk to include that which has no reference in allocation tables. I had tested several softwares, and found Tenorshare is the most ideal. Here I will show how to use this software to recover data with 4 steps.

Step A. Download Tenorshare from

http://www.any-data-recovery.com/product/photo-recovery.htm and install on your computer.

Step B. Connect your Samsung Galaxy with the computer. Open the installed software.

Step C. Select the way you need to recover data.

Step D. Scan you samsung galaxy phone, then choose the photos you need, click "Recover".

Note: Don't save the recovered data on your Samsung Galaxy again. Find another place for it like on your computer or other external disk, for safety's sake.

In addition to recover deleted photos from samsung galaxy, this data recovery software also can recover files formatted or lost due to other reasons from various mobile phones, USB drives, external hard drives, iPhone, personal computers and more. It's really a wonderful recovery software for your data's retrieval. Can this meet your requirements ?

windflow

--
29 Jan 2013 12:49 AM
windflow

--
29 Jan 2013 12:50 AM
I designed a new blog showing you how to delete corrupt files, prevent them, and recover corrupted data from samsung galaxy- Samsung Data Recovery
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Acceptable Use Policy