Download Windows Password Recovery Tool for Win 7 Login Password Reset

Last Post 04 Mar 2013 08:04 PM by fengming. 7 Replies.
AddThis - Bookmarking and Sharing Button Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages Resolved
Shars

--
28 Jan 2013 01:30 AM

Shars

--
28 Jan 2013 01:32 AM

Shars

--
28 Jan 2013 01:34 AM

I’ve two accounts one administrator account (I’ve forgot password) as well as a standard user account. I’ve got forgot the admin password so I can’t download any programs from online or make any system changes. I could truthfully get access to another computer in the event that could be of any use. Also,

•     I don’t have a Windows Repair CD/

•     The password for administrator is set but I can’t remember it

•     USB flash disk wasn’t created

•     Haven’t a paper record

•     I think I created a password hint (Where would I find it)

Knowing the above information where do I go now?

How can I reset Windows 7 administration password?

I have already taken the below steps:

•     Tried my installation CD and it hasn’t worked. (I am not good at computer.)

•     Tried downloading program from CNET but was prompted for User Account Control password.

•     Command prompt eg, net user (Tried this when logged in as standard user should I try it in safe mode and cmd?

•     Password reset disk.

Well, after learning about the above info I have listed or have tried ways, I know that I should go to get a professional software to help me, such a silly computer user! Great! I got the surprising tool – “Windows 7 Password Recovery Tool“. I solved my problem as below:

1. Download Tool online

Gets “Windows Password Recovery Tool” going through the official site: http://www.windowspasswordsrecovery.com (we could easily look for a qualified edition for many individuals to download). And set it up with an accessible computer.

2. Run Windows Password Recovery Tool to fabricate a Win7 password reset disk

Run the setup software; insert a CD/DVD/USB (different edition suits for various disk) inside unlocked pc. Does considering that the software prompts, a Windows 7 user password reset disk will likely be set quickly.

3. Set BIOS for locked pc.

Following a Win 7 password reset disk set, insert it to pc that need Windows 7 login password reset. Then do BIOS setting because tools detailed guides.

4. Hack Windows 7 password with Windows Password Recovery Tool

If your situation is all prepared, you’ll receive account that forgot Windows 7 password via selecting Windows 7 installation with the account locked.

Yeaney

--
28 Jan 2013 05:35 PM
A few days ago, I had met the headache things that I had forgotten Windows 7login password. The login screen rejected my passwords. I was frustrated because there was very important data on my disk and I couldn’t reinstall the OS. ………….
However, I fortunately got to know Windows Password Key software, which is a professional windows 7 password recovery for us to reset lost windows 7 password instantly yet no data loss.
Christy61

--
28 Jan 2013 06:59 PM
What if you forgot windows 7 password by accident? How to crack windows 7 password by yourself? Try this wonderful SmartKey Windows Password Recovery as soon as possible. The same as Windows 8 password recovery.
Doancoawo

--
20 Feb 2013 12:35 AM
To Windows 7 recover password you can download the reset software, which is really powerful method. Here I will recommend Anmosoft Windows Password Reset to you. You can download it with a blank CD/DVD or USB flash drive.
garnett

--
25 Feb 2013 02:04 AM
a video about how to reset Windows 7 password
fengming

--
04 Mar 2013 08:04 PM
Here is a post about windows 7 password recovery methods, you need it. Don't waste time at unnecessary help.

http://www.squidoo.com/recover-wind...7-password

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Acceptable Use Policy