How to Recover My Forgotten Windows 7 Login Password

Last Post 30 Jun 2013 10:55 PM by Yumialop. 5 Replies.
AddThis - Bookmarking and Sharing Button Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages Resolved
Shars

--
19 Jan 2013 02:09 AM
I forgot my Windows 7 home premium login password! I've a HP laptop with Windows 7 home premium and stupid me forgot the password and didn’t produce a disk to recoup it... there exists only one user account about it (I’m on my desktop) can someone please tell me tips on how to recover it?
I tried to recover Windows 7 password as below. But when I hit F8 and select Safe mode with command prompt it does not give me a chance to enter anything in*
A reset disk is required AFAIK which means that you should
made a USB reset password, first time.
Restart PC. Press F8 to enter Windows Boot Menu and then choose
Safe Mode with Command Prompt.
Then enter the following:
net user root /ADD

Then enter the following:
net localgroup administrators root /ADD

Then finally, enter the following:
net localgroup users root /DELETE

The explanation we have been deleting the root from localgroup Users, is because the newly set account would be in both the Administrator group and the (restricted) Users group.
I am not a computer expert, and don’t know what is the problem that I can’t solve my password issue. Then finally, it is Windows 7 Password Recovery Tool helped me recover lost password quickly!
Step one: Download Windows 7 Password Recovery Tool via an unlocked pc from website http://www.windowspasswordsrecovery.com.
Step two: Install it and run it. Concurrently, insert a blank CD/DVD/USB Flash Driver then choose your media to lose the iso image file to password reset disk.
Step three: Do because apps prompt; we can easily make a password reset disk soon. But what can we use it if forgot password and wish to utilize it to reset password?
Step four: On my pc password forgotten, connect the disk burned with pc, and do BIOS setting to start out pc from disk we choose.
Step five: Restart locked pc, the apps will cost reset password within clicks!
My Windows 7 home premium laptop login password get back quickly. With the tool, I need not know pro computer techniques, just several clicks as the software guides!
Recommend video on How to Recover Forgotten Windows 7 Password!

garnett

--
21 Jan 2013 02:05 AM
If you want to reset Windows 7 password,Windows Password Unlocker is your best choice,it is reliable and easy to use
MarryKing

--
21 Jan 2013 05:38 PM
The easiest and simplest way to hack Windows 7 password is using Windows Password Recovery Tool 3.0.
Jerry11

--
21 Jan 2013 05:46 PM
Windows 7 password lost I also met before. With the recommendation I used the Ophcrack. But it is not helpful for me. So I used the reset software lastly like above article said. With the reset software, Windows Password Recovery Key Professional, I completed my Windows 7 password recovery quickly and my data was safe all.
Christy61

--
21 Jan 2013 07:04 PM
What if you forgot windows 7 password by accident? How to crack windows 7 password by yourself? Try this wonderful SmartKey Windows Password Recovery as soon as possible. The same as Windows 8 password recovery.

Yumialop

--
30 Jun 2013 10:55 PM
Windows 7 login password reset I will recommend the reset software that I used before--Anmosoft Windows Password Reset.
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Acceptable Use Policy