How to Create Windows XP Password Reset Disk in 2 Easy Way?

Last Post 22 Feb 2013 12:03 AM by Doancoawo. 4 Replies.
AddThis - Bookmarking and Sharing Button Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
fengming

--
16 Jan 2013 01:37 AM

Well, here you’ll find out how to create Windows XP password reset disk in 2 easy ways.

Method 1. Take advantage of Windows XP built-in feature

Windows XP allows you to create Windows XP password reset disk with USB drive for local user accounts in seconds. Before getting started, please note that the password reset disk can only be created before you forget the password.

• [1]. Sign in Windows XP with a local user account that you want to create the password reset USB disk for.

• [2]. Press Windows +Q to open the Search charm, select Settings under the search box, type “user accounts” in the search box, and then click User Accounts in the results to open the User Accounts window.

• [3]. Insert the USB drive you want to create the Windows password reset disk with, and then click Create a password reset disk on the left pane.

• [4]. The Forgotten Password Wizard will open. Follow this wizard to create the password reset disk.

When you forgot Windows XP password, insert the Windows XP password reset disk, and then lick the Reset password on the logo screen to open the Password Reset wizard. Next follow the wizard to change the forgotten password to a new one. Cannot find the Reset password link? It appears after you sign in with a wrong password.

Method 2. Use Windows password reset tool

As mentioned above, creating a Windows XP password reset disk with its built-in feature is only available when you can remember the password. What to do if you forgot to create the password reset disk before forgetting the password? In that case, you need to get a Windows password reset tool.

Windows Password Recovery Tool is a popular Windows XP password recovery software preferred by most users. It allows you to create a bootable password reset disk to reset forgotten local administrator, domain administrator and other user passwords for Windows 8/7/Vista/XP and Windows servers.

• [1]. Download and install Windows Password Recovery Tool in any PC.

• [2]. Launch this program and insert a USB flash drive in computer.

• [3]. Select the USB drive you want to create password reset disk with, and then click the Burn USB button.

• [4]. The boot Windows XP password reset disk will be burned in seconds. Click Ok to close the popping up dialog box.

To reset Windows XP password with this boot password reset disk, you just need to start the target Windows XP based machine from the boot password reset disk and you’ll be able to change Windows XP password within 3 clicks.

Winnie54

--
16 Jan 2013 07:45 PM
When you forgot Windows XP passwordand want to hack Windows XP password at any time, no hesitate to make use of SmartKey Windows Password Recovery.
MarryKing

--
16 Jan 2013 08:28 PM
Last week, I forgot my Windows XP password with only one admin password and no password reset disk. It was Windows Password Key 8.0 save me.Only 4 minutes, I could recover windows xp password successfully.
cheeryking

--
17 Jan 2013 06:31 PM
Windows XP password lost I also met before. With the recommendation I used the Ophcrack. But it is not helpful for me. So I used the reset software lastly like above article said. With the reset software, Windows Password Recovery, I completed my Windows XP password recovery quickly and my data was safe all.
Doancoawo

--
22 Feb 2013 12:03 AM
If we can prepare one disk or create one before we forgot Windows XP password, we can be never worried about computer locked.
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Acceptable Use Policy