Easy-to-Use Software for iPhone Data Recovery

Last Post 23 Dec 2013 10:36 PM by aPat. 13 Replies.
AddThis - Bookmarking and Sharing Button Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
JacopHuston

--
06 Jan 2013 07:39 PM
The holiday gift-giving season - Christmas' day will bring a big fresh crop of iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. The holiday period is the biggest buying time for most popular products in Apple. For those who have an iPhone, iPad or iPod, here to deliver a good news for you. Tenorshare today unveiled the completely new iPhone Data Recovery software with stunning interface as well as powerful iPhone data restore capacity. This brilliant iPhone data recovery tool features two iOS data recovery modes that can help you recover lost or deleted contacts, text messages, notes, photos, music, etc. from iOS devices directly without iTunes backup file or iCloud or recover from iTunes backup file if the data lost for a long time. The software is available now in Tenorshare's official website with Christmas promotion price at $69.95. Lost data from iPhone won't be a nightmare any longer. Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery will help you end the panic and bring you pleasant surprises in the New Year.

What can This iPhone Data Recovery Software Do That You will Never Image
More than 11 file types available for iPhone supported: This useful iPhone file restore program not only can help you recover contacts, call history, text messages, but also photos, calendar, recordings, reminders, SMS attachments, voice memos, or even Safari bookmarks.

Two completely different iPhone data recovery modes available: You can connect iOS devices to computer directly and enter iOS device system (DFU mode) to restore recently deleted data. Or you can scan iTunes backup file to get back lost files. Two recovery modes provided, significantly increase the success rate of file recovery.

The hotest iPhone 5 and latest iOS 6 is supported: With the powerful data restore capacity, you can recover data from iPhone 5/4S/4/3GS, iPad4/The new iPad/iPad2 and iPod Touch. It supports all iOS devices with iOS 6 or older versions.

Easy to preview lost files before recovery: Tenorshare makes this program intuitive to use. It also makes it customized with preview window available. You can preview photos, text messages, contacts, call history, etc. with detailed info like date, duration and so on before recovery.

Quick to transfer data from iPhone to local computer: How can you move iPhone, iPad or iPod files to local computer and share them in other removable media? iPhone Data Recovery will do everything you wish. It can extract iOS devices files and backup them to personal computer with .xls, .txt, etc. formats. The whole process is as easy as 1, 2, 3.

More Information about iPhone Data Recovery Software:
If you are one of the millions of iPhone, iPad or iPod users, it is really a good choice to have one for the price will return to original state ($139.95) after the promotion. No matter you are the new Windows 8 users or other Windows versions (7, XP, Vista, etc. and Windows servers) owners, this tool is compatible well with your operating system. You can get Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery at half price ($69.95) during Christmas promotion period (Till Jan 15th, 2013).

No matter disaster or accident strikes, you have no need to worry about data recovery for iPhone, iPad or iPod any more. Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery is your best choice to get back your lost or deleted data from iOS devices. You Know What? It can be a pleasant and surprising New Year gift for your best friends, families or buddies, too!
JacopHuston

--
06 Jan 2013 07:40 PM
JacopHuston

--
06 Jan 2013 07:42 PM
JacopHuston

--
30 Jan 2013 10:03 PM
Information loss in your iPhone is definitely an unbearable factor, though there are numerous reasons that could cause such a problem. Nicely, your worry for data loss may end over here now. Regardless of you dropped it due in order to accidental removal or system broken, there are two ways for you to retrieve that. This article is planning to show you the way to recover iPhone data, calendar directly out of your iPhone, or recover from the old back-up.

First of most, you need to get an apple iphone data recovery software on the mac machine. If you haven't any option, here is my recommendation: Tenorshare iTunes Data Recovery, Which offers you the easy and also fast way to find your previous iPhone work schedule, directly coming from iPhone or even from privious sync backup document. It can be an easy to use utility designed to help you back upward all your own files in your iPhone gadget, so you could recover any lost or missing songs, videos, guides, photos and so forth. It can easily backup and transfer i phone songs, videos, photos, Text message, call checklist, contacts and also books(you bought via iBook Shop) to personal computer. Currently, this allows you to definitely directly scan and retrieve data coming from iPhone some, iPhone handset, iPad a single, iPad 2, the fresh iPad and also iPod Touch 4, but if you have got iTunes back up, you are able to use any edition of this program to recuperate data for all you iOS devices.

See this kind of easy guide for utilizing this apple iphone data recovery software.
What exactly is first, ensure iTunes doesn’big t automatically synchronize with the actual iPhone any time connected.
Step 1. I stored this apple iphone data recuperation software on my pc and runned that.
Step a couple of. All backup files with regard to my iOS products were in interface. Find the one regarding my iPhone and clicked on "Scan" to start.
Step 3. The scanned outcome separately has been listed inside categories including Contacts, Movies, Music, Text message, Notes and Photos, and so on. We previewed the particular photos and in addition ticked the people I need to recover. Ticked what exactly I need to get bcak to be on.
Step 4. Clicked "Recuperate" to go to the next step.
Step five. Set any floder to save lots of all my own recovered products. I may also export my personal photos in order to my apple iphone again.

That is all regarding iphone 4 data recovery once you lost or perhaps deleted through wrong operation or in some way.
mariosamey

--
06 Feb 2013 10:19 PM
I thought all hope was lost because my iphone synced AFTER I was able to restore my backup files. It has taken me about 8 hours total to figure this all out and you need to do a lot of manual work. I had to email myself all of my notes. I had to to look back at all my old texts to try and find my contacts. it took a while but when all hope is lost this is what you need to do!
• How to Restore Deleted Contacts on iPhone
• How to Recover Deleted SMS from iPhone
• How to Recover Lost Data from iOS
• How to Restore iPhone From iTunes Backup Files
• How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone
• How to Recover Deleted Videos on iPhone
• How to Put Your iPhone, iPad into Recovery Mode
jonmaxim

--
22 Feb 2013 12:30 AM
To recover lost or deleted contacts, text messages, notes, photos, music and many more things from your iPhone, Perform recovery process with iPhone Recovery Software.
This company offering a free trial version to get the preview of recovered items before purchase.

http://www.undeletepcfiles.com/ipho...overy.html
Free to Try version is here
JacopHuston

--
06 Mar 2013 10:53 PM
iPhone Recovery Software is a great and professional tool to perform data recovery for iPhone you to recover iPhone data you deleted or lost even your phone is broken or stolen. It takes a good advantage of the iTunes backup file.

iPhone SMS recovery
iTunes Data Recovery
iPad Data Recovery
steven john

--
01 Apr 2013 07:10 PM
We may encounter some calamities like losing photos when playing camera function or unfortunately deleted files off iPhone, such as contacts or messages on iPhone. Then what is a possible way to recover lost data from iOS decive? Now Data Recovery for iOS is coming to save all your important data.
look more here:
How to Recover Lost Data from iOS
http://www.transfer-iphone-recovery...m-ios.html
aPat

--
04 Jun 2013 01:05 AM
Someone asked me if we can do free iPhone data recovery?

iPhone Data Recovery program acts as an easy data rescue tool that helps find back your iPhone images, songs, videos, test messages, call list, Contacts and books (purchased via iBook Store etc) lost due to accidental deletion or iOS crash. It provides 2 recovery modes (Recover from iOS Device & Recover from iTunes Backup), making it more comprehensive. Note: you are allowed to preview the lost files before they are fully restored. The app is now fully compatible with iTunes 11.0.2.

However, it is not a free iPhone data recovery software, but it worth to pay a little.
aPat

--
04 Jun 2013 01:10 AM
If you deleted iPhone photos or any other data accidentally, then you are advised to opt either backup if exist or a iPhone data recovery in this regard. This software works efficiently for different versions of iPhone and that can perform iPhone 3GS Recovery, iPhone 4S recovery and so on..

Here are some tutorials for iPhone data recovery with software:
How to recover deleted photos from iPhone
How to restore deleted contacts on iPhone
How to retrieve deleted text messages from iPhone
How to restore iPhone from backup
windflow

--
30 Jul 2013 06:30 PM
If you deleted or lost iPhone data accidentally, then you are advised to opt either backup if exist or a iPhone data recovery in this regard. This software works efficiently for different versions of iPhone and that can perform iPhone 5 Recovery, iPhone 4S recovery and so on..

To read more click on the given url:
1. how to restore iPhone contacts after iOS 7 update
2. how to restore iPhone from backup
3. how to do free iPhone 4S data recovery
4. how to recover deleted photos on iPhone 3GS
5. how to restore iPhone 5 after iOS 6 update
william

--
01 Aug 2013 07:03 PM
The Most effective tool for me to recover iPhone deleted files is Hodo iphone Data Recovery software.

The program is able to recover deleted iPhone files in two ways: directly from iPhone, recover data from iTunes backup.
windflow

--
27 Aug 2013 12:42 AM
Yeah, with iPhone data recovery software, i can easily to get back lost data on iPhone. Here are two tutorials I followed to recover iPhone data:

1. How to recover iPhone deleted video

2. How to recover Safari bookmarks on iPhone
aPat

--
23 Dec 2013 10:36 PM
SMS, referred to as texting is a method of sending short text messages between cell phones. If due to some reason you have deleted any of these Text Messages then you lose all conversation you have had. But do not worry anymore as i have found out a way to get these deleted messages back:
how to retrieve deleted text messages on iPhone
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Acceptable Use Policy