Top 3 Options to Reset Forgotten Windows 8 Picture Password?

Last Post 20 Mar 2013 10:35 PM by Ansongfd. 7 Replies.
AddThis - Bookmarking and Sharing Button Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages Informative
Yeaney

--
26 Dec 2012 10:46 PM

As a Windows 8 user, you can login your pc with multical ways. Picture passwords, standard passwords, and pin code logins are all demonstrated in Windows 8. And the new picture password feature in Windows 8 will let you use gestures like circles, lines and points to login quickly. Moreover, you can create a Windows 8 picture password for user accounts as a supplement of its traditional password. The picture password is said to be more secure and easier to remember. But no one is sure that he or she will never forget this password. What to do if you forgot Window 8 picture password.

Option 1: Sign in Windows 8 with password

If forgot Windows 8 picture password, you can simply use the traditional text password to or other options like PIN code (if you have created in advance) to get back in your computer.

[1]:Click Switch to password button on the picture logon screen.

[2]:Enter the password you used when you created your account, and then press Enter to get in Windows 8.

Option 2: Reset forgotten windows 8 picture password

Once you are logged in, you can reset the forgotten picture password as Windows 8 comes with ability to play the picture password.

[1]:Press Windows +C to open the charms bar, select Settings -> Change PC settings to open PC settings window.

[2]:Select Users on the left pane and then click Change picture password in Sign-in Options section on the right.

[3]:Type the password of the current user account, and then click Ok button.

[4]:Click Replay button to see your forgotten picture password again.

Option 3: Use Third-Party password reset software

What if you forgot Windows 8 password?

If you are using a Microsoft account, you can simply reset the forgotten password by going to the Microsoft account sign-in webpage.

If are using a local account, you can use the password hint as a reminder to help you recall what your Windows 8 password. You can also reset the lost Windows 8 password with a previously created password reset disk or another admin account. Besides, a great number of Windows password recovery programs are out there to help you easily reset Windows 8 password. Here I highly recommend Windows Password Key 8.0.

Windows Password Key 8.0 is an easy-to-use tool designed for resetting Windows local account or domain passwords on any Windows system. Passwords can be reset in 3 minutes, no matter how long and complicated the password is. Besides password recovery function, it even can change any local admin/user/domain admin password, and create a new Administrator account via CD/DVD or USB drive.

Strengths: Easy (3 steps: Download – Burn – Reset); Fast (Only 3 minutes even less); Safe (Read-only and non-destructive design, no any data loss or damage). Indeed, it is the best Windows 8 password recovery.

MarryKing

--
26 Dec 2012 10:56 PM
A few days ago, I had met the headache things that I had forgotten Windows 8 login password. The login screen rejected my passwords. I was frustrated because there was very important data on my disk and I couldn’t reinstall the OS. ………….
However, I fortunately got to know Windows Password Recovery Tool, which is a professional windows 8 password recovery program for us to reset lost windows 8 password instantly yet no data loss.

Christy61

--
06 Jan 2013 07:32 PM
Forgot Windows 8 password? Try to use SmartKey Windows Password Recovery.
Step 1: Download and install, run the program on a unlocked computer.
Step 2: Burn a bootable CD/DVD/USB Flash Drive with the program.
Step 3: Reset Windows password by the burned CD/DVD/USB Flash Drive.
Article about Windows 8 password recovery here
Doancoawo

--
06 Jan 2013 10:37 PM
To [url=http://www.resetwindowspassword.com/reset-windows-8-password.html][b]recover forgotten Windows 8 password[/b][/url], especially picture password, I think the better way is to use the reset software for security.
Doancoawo

--
06 Jan 2013 10:39 PM
Yeah! For forgotten Windows 8 password recovery, reset software can be good.
Jerry11

--
14 Jan 2013 04:30 PM
Good post! Here I would like to share with you more helpful posts about Windows 8 password recovery on Squidoo.

1. How to Do When Forgot Windows 8 Password?

2. Windows Password Recovery is Your best Solution.

3. Enjoy Top-tier Windows Password Key
windflow

--
02 Feb 2013 05:11 PM
The tool mentioned in this article is really good, however, do you want to find a tool not only can bypass windows password, but also can fix windows issue, recover deleted/format/lost data etc. ?

When i forgot my windows vista passwrod, my friend David who is IT engineer recommended Tenorshare Fix Genius -http://www.any-data-recovery.com/pr...genius.htm to me, it helped me unlock password easily. And few days ago, when i turn on my pc, blue screen of death, and windows won't start! I asked David for help again, he told me just try Tenorshare Fix Genius. Wow, it can scan my pc problem and repair it automatically. Wonderful tool!
Ansongfd

--
20 Mar 2013 10:35 PM
If you have password reset disk created before you lost your password, it may be the best tool. If not, you'd better make use of a [url=http://www.windowsloginrecovery.com/windows-8-password-reset.html][b] Windows 8 password reset [/b][/url] program, such as, Windows Login Recovery, to create a password reset disk and then reset your lost password with that disk.
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Acceptable Use Policy