Aspose Newsletter for October 2011 has now been published that highlights all the newly supported features offered in the recent releases of its JasperReports exporters, SQL Server rendering extensions, .NET, Java & SharePoint components. This month’s technical article shows Integrating Aspose.Pdf for SSRS with SharePoint and a migration tip for updating Shape Properties with Aspose.Diagram. A video tutorial for getting started with Aspose.Pdf for JasperReports.
Joel Heinrich at M-Files is our 10,000th customer. M-Files have created a document management solution that helps many thousands of organizations manage, find and locate documents and information. They will use Aspose.Total to implement Quality Management System features. Joel’s comment on his first experience with the Aspose.Total was: “It’s really too bad M-Files didn’t find Aspose years ago!
Product Spotlight – Migrating from Aspose.Network to Aspose.Email
We are renaming Aspose.Network. Aspose.Email for Java will replace Aspose.Network for Java. Aspose.Email for SharePoint will replace Aspose.Email for SharePoint. Aspose.Email for .NET takes email features from Aspose.Network and focuses these in a separate product. This article explains the changes and informs you how to migrate from one to the other. Click here read the article Migrating from Aspose.Network to Aspose.Email
Technical Article – Integrating Aspose.Pdf for SSRS with SharePoint
Several of our customers want to integrate Aspose.Slides for SSRS with SharePoint. To describe how that is done we have created a detailed article that covers how to set up the environment, components that need to be installed, setting up SSRS and SharePoint and, finally, configuration. View complete article Integrating Aspose.Slides for SSRS with SharePoint
Updates about new product releases
- Aspose.Total for .NET – a compilation of our latest .NET products.
- Aspose.Cells for .NET 7.0.1 – Improves a number of performance enhancements, fixes and improvements.
- Aspose.Words for .NET – updated at the end of the month, every month.
- Aspose.Pdf for .NET 6.2.0 – adds support for PDF to DOC conversion and a large number of enhancements and fixes.
- Aspose.Slides for .NET 5.5.0 – improves chart handling and rendering.
- Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET 5.9.0 –because this product is discontinued from October 1st, this is expected to be the last release of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET. Its features are merged into Aspose.Pdf for .NET.
- Aspose.Network for .NET 6.8.0 – adds new event and email handling features and a number of fixes. Note that Aspose.Network is renamed Aspose.Email.
- Aspose.Email for .NET 1.0.0 – the new name for Aspose.Network for .NET.
- Aspose.Diagram for .NET 1.5.0 – adds support for line ends, layout and image rendering and fixes.
- Aspose.Total for Java – a compilation of our latest Java products.
- Aspose.Cells for Java – updated on the 30th of the month every month.
- Aspose.Words for Java – updated on the 30th of the month every month.
- Aspose.Pdf for Java – updated on the 30th of the month every month.
- Aspose.Total for Reporting Services – a compilation of our latest Reporting Services products.
- Aspose.Total for JasperReports – a compilation of our latest JasperReports products.
- Aspose.BarCode for JasperReports 1.6.0 – adds ITF6 barcode generation, auto checksum generation for ITF14 and other features.
- Aspose.Total for SharePoint – a compilation of our latest SharePoint products.
Tutorial Video – Getting Started with Aspose.Pdf for JasperReportsIn five and a half minutes, we show you how to install and configure Jasper Server to use Aspose.Pdf for JasperReports. You can be and running in four simple steps. Click below to view the Video
Migration Tip - Updating Shape Properties with Aspose.Diagram
When you work with Microsoft Visio diagrams there are situations when you want to change shape attributes from within your application. This migration tip compares two approaches: with Aspose.Diagram and without.
Click here for complete story aboutUpdating Shape Properties with Aspose.Diagram
Collect your copy of Aspose Newsletter, October 2011 edition
Keep in Touch Contact Information
There are several ways for you to keep in touch with us. The monthly newsletter
is a way for us to keep in touch with you, but we are always interested in
hearing from you.
- Post a question on our
- Connect with us on Post a question on our
Aspose Pty Ltd
79 Longueville Road
Aspose - Your File Format Experts