What’s new in this release?
Aspose is proud to announce the Q1 releases of its Aspose.Total family of products. It includes several new features and updates for all product lines. Many new features related to Word, Excel, PDF, Editor, Project, InfoPath & Flash are included in Aspose.Total for .NET & Aspose.Total for Java suites. Several new and improved features of SQL Server Reporting Services are added to Aspose.Total for Reporting. Several BarCode & JasperReports features are also added to Aspose.Total for JasperReport
What’s New in Aspose.Total for .NET Q1 2010
Aspose.Total is a suite of 18 powerful and widely used .NET components that enables you to programmatically manage your business applications like: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF, Editor, Project, InfoPath & Flash. Aspose.Total also contains components for Charting, Email, Spell checking, Barcode creation, Ad hoc query generation, Recurrence patterns, Network protocols, extending ASP.NET & Workflow. It is compiled on daily basis to contain all existing and potential components released by Aspose.
Aspose.Words for .NET:
- Update the new converters spreadsheet with the HTML export features.
- Default installation with Just Me option registers COM so that ASP applications do not work.
- Form field font properties are not preserved when exporting to PDF.
- Support mirror margins in sections.
- Add an option to render form fields as form fields to PDF.
- Heading row occurs only on first page.
- Text direction in table cells is ignored during layout.
- Support mirror margins.
- Layout and render text frames.
- Preserve complex elements and formatting inside fields during field update.
- Support cell reference, like ABOVE upon updating fields.
- Support bookmark and cell references in formula fields.
- Add support of "office:meta" elements and corresponding fields export/import, which are supported in MS Word ODT export/import.
- Add "text:a"->"office:target-frame-name" export/import support.
- Add "table:table-rows" element import.
- Support True Type Collections during conversion to PDF/XPS.
- TOC entries are displayed as hyperlinks in PDF.
- Provide assemblies with and without Authenticode signature.
- Support “Auto Line Numbers” in rendering.
- Import multipart structures of unsupported types as if they were multipart/mixed.
- Add the possibility to bind Comment to the arbitrary range in the do***ent rather than paragraph mark only.
- Update fields after insertion optionally.
- Make Field.Update public to allow update of a single field.
- Add "number:language" and "number:country" attributes import for date fields elements.
- Add "number:date-style"->"number:era" attribute export/import.
- Support chroma key in Aps and GDI renderer.
Aspose.Pdf for .NET
- Improved inline HTML.
- Improved memory usage.
Aspose.Slides for .NET
- Accessing Group shape names.
- Revision no property of a presentation.
- Provision of Do***entProperties.Template property.
- Print functionality for presentations.
- Export PPT to HTTP Response Object.
- ShapEx.Name property similar to Shape.Name.
- SlideEx.Name property similar to Slide.Name.
Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET
- Allow setting submit flag for a particular submit button.
- Setting background color with FormattedText.
- Provide method to extract text using specified encoding.
- XFA Support.
- CompressionLevel in Aspose.Pdf.Kit.
- 188.8.131.52 - Use Certificate in HTTPClientCertificate class in .Net to Sign Pdf.
- Provide support for signature field.
Aspose.BarCode for .NET
- Deutsche Post Identcode barcode generation and recognition.
- PZN barcode (Pharma Zentral Nummer, Pharmazentralnummer barcode) generation and recognition.
Aspose.Tasks for .NET
- Read common project information from MS Office Project 2010 mpp file.
- Read calendars information from MS Office Project 2010 mpp file.
- Read tasks information from MS Office Project 2010 mpp file.
- Read all the extended attributes from MPP files.
- Read default project's week working days and times from mpp files.
- Read project Current and Status dates from mpp files (LastSaved and Name are added too).
- Read task links information from MS Project 2010 mpp files.
- Read resources information from MS Office Project 2010 mpp file.
- Read resource assignments information from MS Office 2010 mpp file.
- Read MPP files with partly damaged structure.
- Defining mpp file format and MSP version before/without file reading.
- Read subprojects information from MS Project 2010 mpp files.
- Read outline codes information from MS Project 2010 mpp files.
- Read external attributes from MS Project 2010 mpp files.
- Read baselines information from MS Project 2010 mpp files.
- Read project keywords and comment values from mpp files.
- Read notes text from mpp files.
- Add public BuildVersionInfo class to access assembly version info from partly trusted assemblies
Aspose.Network for .NET
- Eml to Msg conversion: The embedded .eml files from eml automatically convert to .msg attachments.
- Access named properties from Outlook msg file.
- RTF Extensions Specification support.
- Make "From" field optional while creating msg file.
Aspose.Form for .NET
- Data in the RichTextBox is not visible in the generated PDF.
- Generated PDF displays the first item of a DropDown and not the selected item.
- InfoPath 2010 support.
- Ability to disable the context menu of a repeating table and restrict users from inserting a new row.
- Support for Expression Box control. New control is supported for InfoPath 2003/2007.
- Support for relative size (percent only) for layout elements. PDF Export function can generate cells with size in percent.
Aspose.Flash for .NET
- Add support for exporting movies to animated GIF.
- Add support for audio file to SWF conversion.
- Add support for conversion of the TTF fonts to SWF fonts.
- Implement sound extraction utility.
Aspose.Report for .NET
- DataPoint constructor for Gantt chart.
- [Bar] Support for Left custom axis labels alignment.
- Legend Box line spacing support.
- X-Axis custom labels offset.
- [Legend Box] Font size auto-adjustment disabling support.
- Ability to hide the line at position 0 of the Axis.
- [Legend Box] Add xml support for spacing type and corresponding properties.
- Add event to get the name of selected field.
Aspose.Words for SharePoint
- This release makes it possible to use our converting API for programmers developing own SharePoint solutions.
- Result list should have filtering option.
- Added files concatenation. Multiple files in different formats can now be combined into single output do***ent.
- Add select/deselect all check box to file selection list when combining files.
What’s New in Aspose.Total for Java Q1 2010
Aspose.Total for Java is a suite of 7 ultra powerful file management and visual components to support Java applications. Now you can quickly and easily manage Word do***ents, Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, PDF do***ents, Metafiles, Barcodes generation & recognition. It is compiled on daily basis to contain all existing and potential components released by Aspose.
Aspose.Words for Java
1. Comment Ranges are Supported in Aspose.Words for Java 4.0.2 BETA
Aspose.Cells for Java
- Provides Chart-to-Image feature.
- Imports RichText from SpreadSheetML template file.
- Supports to export Name object with external references for SpreadSheetML file.
- Exports Pictures in PageSetup for Excel 2007 files.
- Imports TextBox controls from Excel 2007 files.
- Provides support to set record limit when importing data from ResultSet for Smart Markers.
- Sets the position of a Shape to the center of given range.
- Supports to add calculated field for a PivotTable.
- Supports to get/set VeryHidden property for a Worksheet.
- Adds new formula to the supported formulas list: FREQUENCY
- Recognizes the file format automatically for LightCells API.
- Enhances style’s model for performance consideration.
- Improves the API regarding Comment for performance consideration.
- Enhances the performance of reading large Excel 2007 files.
- Boosts the performance of LightCells API for large Excel 2007 files.
- Reading operation for a do***ent’s properties is enhanced.
- Importing CSV files operation is enhanced.
Aspose.Pdf for Java
- Floating box.
- PDF form field.
- PDF attachments.
- PDF security.
- Foot note and end note.
- Multiple columns do***ent.
- Graphs including Arc, Curve, Rectangle, etc.
- Table of Contents, List of Tables and List of Figures.
- Rich text format including left hanging text, HTML tags in text, rich format list, etc.
- Creating nested tables, table broken control, row broken control, etc.
Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java
1. CompressionLevel in Aspose.Pdf.Kit .
Aspose.BarCode for Java
- PZN barcode (Pharma Zentral Nummer, Pharmazentralnummer barcode) generation and recognition.
- Deutsche Post Identcode(as known as Deutsche Post AG Identcode, Deutsche Frachtpost Identcode, Deutsche Post AG (DHL)) generation and recognition.
- New class Code128CodeBuilder is introduced to support generating Code128 barcodes with user-defined codeset pattern.
Aspose.Report for Java
- Supports pure date type value of axis and chart points.
- Supports Candlestick chart's point plotting.
- Supports serialization and deserialization of the Candlestick chart.
- Supports different date type formats for axis points.
- Supports auto calculation of chart points.
- Supports convenient interface for passing any kind of chart point values and axis point values.
- Supports the data point labels.
- Supports additional customization of Radar chart.
- Supports grid lines in Radar chart.
- Supports the background color of the radar in a radar chart.
- Supports different chart border types.
- Supports adjusting the legend box layout.
- Supports handling the wrong set of the entered data.
- Supports additional facilities for series and series collection.
- Supports assigning the DateTime format value to axis step.
- Supports the double-precision for axes and chart points.
What’s New in Aspose.Total for Reporting Services Q1 2010
Aspose.Total for Reporting Services is a suite of 5 unique rendering extensions for Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services. Using these rendering extensions, SQL Server developers can easily export their RDL reports to Word, Excel, PowerPoint and PDF do***ents. Moreover, it is also possible to add Barcodes to the exported do***ents with support of almost all RDL reporting elements.
Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services
- Enhanced rendering of editable Charts for SQL Server Reporting Services 2008.
- The Performance configuration is set as the default configuration.
Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services
- PZN barcode (Pharma Zentral Nummer, Pharmazentralnummer barcode) generation.
- Improve the design-time interface for IdentCode barcode.
- Generate Code128 barcodes with user-defined codeset pattern.
- Enhancements in barcode designer of Visual Studio IDE.
What’s New in Aspose.Total for JasperReports Q1 2010
Understanding the special needs of JasperReports developers, Aspose introduces Aspose.Total for JasperReports, a suite of 4 unique JasperReports Exporters. Using these exporters, developers can easily export their JasperReports reports to Word, Excel, and PowerPoint do***ents. Moreover, it is also possible to add Barcodes to the exported do***ents using Aspose.Total for JasperReports that can be bought more affordably for one low price!
Aspose.Slides for JasperReports
- Full support of latest JasperReports 3.7.1 version.
- PPTX export from JasperServer.
- Implementation of PPTX/PPSX export.
Aspose.BarCode for JasperReports
- Supports Identcode Barcode, also known as German Post (Deutsche Post AG) (Deutsche Frachtpost) Identcode barcode.
- Supports Matrix 2 of 5 barcode, also known as 2/5 Matrix or 2 of 5 Matrix.
- Download Aspose.Total for .NET:
- Download Aspose.Total for Java:
- Download Aspose.Total for Reporting Services:
- Download Aspose.Total for JasperReports :
- Read online do***entation of Aspose.Total Product Family:
- Demos of Aspose.Total Product Family:
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Total Product Family Forum:
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Total Product Family blog:
Suite 119, 272 Victoria Avenue
Chatswood, NSW, 2067