Reporting Services Intallation

Last Post 17 Oct 2004 11:17 PM by azrakdragon. 0 Replies.
AddThis - Bookmarking and Sharing Button Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
azrakdragon

--
17 Oct 2004 11:17 PM
Hi all,

Initially I installed reporting services on my local machine with the database on a seperate server and had absolutely no hassles although my machine did have SQL server (personal ed) and .Net installed.
I then had to install it properly as we want to test it in a live environment and was supplied with a server with IIS on (no SQL and no .Net.)
I removed the previous report server database off SQL server and started the installation from scratch on the new IIS box. I installed reporting services on the IIS Server and the database back on the original server. It then asked me to activate the report server (did not have this issue before) - the help file says because it picked up an instance of the database??? - I did remove it.
Anyway I managed to get everything activated but now when I browse to the report manager web page - it just says HOME - nothing else, I don't know why nothing else comes up.
It's as if I need to set something up to be able to view the stuff but I don't know what I have even tried to publish something and I still can't view anything.
Any help would be GREATLY appreciated as I have a deadline here.

Thanks
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Acceptable Use Policy