export wizard

Last Post 11 Jul 2007 01:01 PM by bepeterson. 3 Replies.
AddThis - Bookmarking and Sharing Button Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
xcao

--
07 Mar 2007 09:27 AM
I created a SSIS package, and use import and export wizard.

I want to export a view to an excel file, in the destination, I choose excel file, enter a excel file path, the file not exist yet. so I just type the path and the file name here
Then choose copy data from one or more table or views, choose the view.

Then click the eidt mappings button:
check the box drop and recreate the destination table.

Then after I click OK, it gives error message:
- Validating (Error)
Error 0xc001000e: {36DCB5DC-9F61-4B4B-B8AD-73DE801115AB}: The connection "DestinationConnectionOLEDB" is not found. This error is thrown by Connections collection when the specific connection element is not found.
(SQL Server Import and Export Wizard)

Error 0xc001000e: {36DCB5DC-9F61-4B4B-B8AD-73DE801115AB}: The connection "DestinationConnectionOLEDB" is not found. This error is thrown by Connections collection when the specific connection element is not found.

Error 0xc00291eb: Drop table(s) SQL Task: Connection manager "DestinationConnectionOLEDB" does not exist.

Error 0xc0024107: Drop table(s) SQL Task: There were errors during task validation.

What I did wrong here?

But if I didn't check the drop and recreate table, then the first time runs OK, but all the following time it will saytable already exit. so what should I do

Thanks
xcao

--
08 Mar 2007 09:33 AM
Ignore my message, I figure it out
dventuri

--
25 May 2007 10:16 AM
How did you fix it? I am having a similar issue.
bepeterson

--
11 Jul 2007 01:01 PM
I think the problem you are having is one that has plagued me for some time. It always seemed sporadic because it didn't happen every time a connection was created. And maybe it only applies to file connections, which is what I'm working with right now.

Once your connection is created, save the package BEFORE creating the dynamic connection string (i.e., before applying an expression to the connection string).

It appears, SSIS produces a connection error when the save doesn't occur first.
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Acceptable Use Policy