We are glad to announce the Release 4 of our SwisSQL DBChangeManager
product which is a Web based tool to compare and synchronize Microsoft SQL Server databases. The Database Comparison and Synchronization functions are supplemented with other value added features like Reporting, Auditing and Multi-user access that makes the tool a best fit in collaborative database development and database change management environments.
Key features of the product :
* Compares and Synchronizes all object types of Microsoft SQL Server 2000 and 2005 database schema.
* Supports comparison of Database Schema from Live Databases, SQL Scripts stored in version control systems or Database Snapshots generated by the tool itself.
* Provides wide range of options to customize Schema comparison.
* Provides Object Filtering based on Type and Criteria for comparing only the required database objects
* Provides Option to map owners in database for comparison.
* Highly customizable and usable comparison difference viewer which helps in identifying and propagating changes in quick time.
* Generates accurate and optimized transaction based SQL scripts for synchronization. Also ensures clean rollbacks on synchronization failures.
* Handles object dependencies and referential integrity for comparison and synchronization.
* Generates Database Snapshots to version manage your Schema. The Database Snapshots can further be saved as an SQL Script in the local File system.
* Provides Synchronization Audit to track history of changes on any Database.
* Web based client interface makes the tool accessible from anywhere through a Web Browser.
* Multi-User access enables collaborative use of the tool alleviating multiple installation/upgrade overheads.
* Comprehensive HTML reports on Schema Comparison and Audit history makes change tracking/auditing possible offline.
* Supported on both Windows and Linux platforms
Additional resources to know more about the product :