1069 Error

Last Post 02 Jul 2004 05:26 AM by just_sendtome. 1 Replies.
AddThis - Bookmarking and Sharing Button Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
just_sendtome

--
02 Jul 2004 04:33 AM
I am having problem changing Server / Agent service to a domain user account (since i need to setup transaction replication accross network).

After I install MS SQL Server on Window-XP (for testing purpsoe), I tried to change the user account for both Server and Agent. What I did (according to what I read from the message board) are:

1. In Window "Service" from Control Panel, double-clickchange MSSQLServer and change Logon to "this account", which is the domain user account with localAdmin privilege;

2. In SQL Server Enterprise Manager, right-click Server, under "Security", change account to "this account". The account anme and password are the same as in 1);

3. In SQL Server Enterprise Manager, under Management, right-click Agent, and then change account to "this account". The account anme and password are the same as in 1);

I assume this should be working. But after the changings, I can't re-start both Server and Agent. I keep getting 1069 error.

Thank you for your help. You can reply to my email: just_sendtome@yahoo.com

Wei
just_sendtome

--
02 Jul 2004 05:26 AM
I know. Sorry but I don't mean to jam the board. I am just frustrated with myself, that I tried everything I can think of, but still couldn't get it solved.
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Acceptable Use Policy