SSIS package runs regularly but there is no job and no schedule

Last Post 23 Feb 2007 08:32 AM by palli. 1 Replies.
AddThis - Bookmarking and Sharing Button Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
palli

--
22 Feb 2007 09:47 PM
I created an SSIS dtsx package for a few days ago and deployed/imported it into an SSIS MSDB package store on one of my servers (SQL2005 SP2).

Then I created a job and scheduled it to run on a specific time each morning. I mistakenly stated an incorrect time, so I deleted the schedule for the package and created a new one.

After that, the package ran two times each morning, both on the first incorrectly specified time, and then at the new time.

I went through all package schedules on all my servers and I didn't find any reference to the incorrect schedule. For two days, it ran on those two times.

I then deleted the package from SSIS package store, and it stopped running, of course.

Yesterday, I imported the same package again into the same SSIS server, but I didn't create any job or schedule for it, just imported the package.

This morning it ran once at this originally incorrect time, but I didn't schedule anything!!!

So, where is this schedule coming from and how can I stop it from running?

Regards,
Palli
palli

--
23 Feb 2007 08:32 AM
Sorry if I didn't mention that, but yes. No scheduled job anywhere in any SQL agent on any server.
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Acceptable Use Policy