Formula error in cube

Last Post 11 Aug 2004 04:55 AM by Vinay Dharmik. 1 Replies.
AddThis - Bookmarking and Sharing Button Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
dize

--
30 Jun 2004 04:49 AM
Hello,
i´m new to Analysis Services and i´m having some problem I hope you can help me with;
I deleted a shared dimension and then created a new one instead that has the same levels/members, I only changed the member name colums.
But now some of the calculated members in the cubes that use this dimension do not work. The calculated members that produce the error all use the ytd() function in their formula and this is the error text:
'Formula error - specified time level type not found accross dimension - in the PeriodsToDate function'
Does anyone know what this could mean? I´m not using the PeriodsToDate function, only the ytd function. And the new dimension looks exactly like the old one :-(
thanks in advance,
Dize
Vinay Dharmik

--
11 Aug 2004 04:55 AM
See the Time dimension. Are all the year,quarter,month,weekofday,day levels present ? YTD function is equivalent to PeriodsToDate()with the level set to Year.
If member is not specified, it defaults to the current member of the Time dimension.If no Time dimension exists or if it does not have a level marked as "Year", it will give parser error.
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Acceptable Use Policy