cdosysmail Error: "SendUsing" configuration value is invalid

Last Post 02 Oct 2007 04:49 AM by rdavila. 2 Replies.
AddThis - Bookmarking and Sharing Button Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
steveginny

--
27 Feb 2007 08:52 AM

RE: SQL Server 2000 – Enterprise Edition – SP4

I have an application that is utilizing cdosysmail to send email from SPs and DTS packages. It was working fine until the end of January but now they are no longer receiving the emails. Of course the logical question is what has changed. But, I am new here and cannot answer that.

Cdosysmail is working fine on other servers and I cannot find any differences between them and this server.

I have manually called sp_send_cdosysmail from query analyzer but am receiving the following error:

-----------

(1 row(s) affected)

Source: CDO.Message.1
Description: The "SendUsing" configuration value is invalid.

I searched the cdosysmail proc and the only command that sets the "SendUsing" property is the same on all my servers with the value of 2:

EXEC @hr = sp_OASetProperty @iMsg, Configuration.fields("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/co.../sendusing").Value','2'

Does anyone have any experience with this error?

Thanks for your help.
dbandee

--
26 Apr 2007 12:20 PM
if there is no diff then take working proc from diff server and try sending email

rdavila

--
02 Oct 2007 04:49 AM
Steveginny,
I have a SP that send mail using CDO and its not working now. Search help on Internet I found you had this problem by february/2007 and I would like to know if you have already a solution for this.

Thanks for your help
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Acceptable Use Policy