Error moving data from Sybase ASE 12.5 to SQL 2005

Last Post 13 Nov 2007 07:15 AM by jcasement. 1 Replies.
AddThis - Bookmarking and Sharing Button Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
jcasement

--
13 Nov 2007 04:49 AM
All,
I'm trying to move data from Sybase ASE 12.5 to SQL 2005 SP2. I get the following message when executing from BIDS on the SQL 2005 Destination Server:

[Source 9 - tblTitleXref [673]] Error: SSIS Error Code DTS_E_OLEDBERROR. An OLE DB error has occurred. Error code: 0x80004005. An OLE DB record is available. Source: "ASE OLE DB Provider" Hresult: 0x80004005 Description: "Socket closed.".

And following that I get a series of messages like the following:

[DTS.Pipeline] Error: SSIS Error Code DTS_E_PRIMEOUTPUTFAILED. The PrimeOutput method on component "Source 9 - tblTitleXref" (673) returned error code 0xC0202009. The component returned a failure code when the pipeline engine called PrimeOutput(). The meaning of the failure code is defined by the component, but the error is fatal and the pipeline stopped executing. There may be error messages posted before this with more information about the failure.

I had used the "Import/Export" wizard to create the package and that went rather smooth.

Does anyone have a clue as to what might have happened here and how to correct this problem?

Thanks, Sid
jcasement

--
13 Nov 2007 07:15 AM
Sybase installed provider: Sybase.ASEOLEDBProvider.2
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Acceptable Use Policy