Multi-Column Reports

Last Post 20 Oct 2006 12:03 PM by monte_SQL. 3 Replies.
AddThis - Bookmarking and Sharing Button Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
monte_SQL

--
15 Feb 2006 01:20 PM
In Crystal Reports their is a Report Header Section. In Reporting Services the Body is used as the report header. With this setup you can not have a report header with a multi column report. The report becomes the length of the first column. Then the header information will repeat at the top of each column on the first page.

If I use the Page header then the information will show on all of the pages. I only want the data to show up on the very first page. Is there a way to make the page header only show up for the first page?

Thanks
xfonhe

--
28 Apr 2006 07:32 AM
I'm not quite sure what you are referring to here. There are Header/Body/Footer sections in the layout tab. The Header and Footer sections have properties which dictate whether they are to appear on every page, first/last page only, at grouping levels, etc.
monte_SQL

--
20 Oct 2006 12:03 PM
The problem is that when you ask for it not to show on the last page is that the section just shows blank. This causes problems when the header has to be about 4 inches. This leaves a blank 4 inch section at the top of every page. Is there a way to supress this section when its blank
beilola

--
28 Aug 2007 01:52 PM
Please tell me xfonhe where the property is found to prevent headers appearing on every page???

I've never seen this (although would be very grateful if anyone can show me exactly where this can be set). The only options I see available are 'PrintOnFirstPage' and 'PrintOnLastPage' on the properties page for the header!... please enlighten me.
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Acceptable Use Policy