Info "Deploying Reporting Services in a Global Environment"

Last Post 12 Jul 2004 08:11 AM by DenisDaigle. 0 Replies.
AddThis - Bookmarking and Sharing Button Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
DenisDaigle

--
12 Jul 2004 08:11 AM
Hi,
I would like to have more information about Deploying Reporting Services in a Global Environment. I've try to work arround that stuff and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. First, we want to replace all the Crystal that we have with Reporting Services, one of the issue that we have now, is we are a bilingual province and we would like to be able to switch from English to French really easily for the User without changing the language seting in IE. Even with the Language setting, I've change it on my Engligh configuration PC to show French but the Label doens't change to show the french one. When I click on help, it show the help in French but all the button and Label are still in English. Also, I've try with a French Configuration PC and it was working good but it's not anymore. Did anybody could help me on that??

I made some ASP.NET before and use CurrentCulture & CurrentUICulture but I don't think I could use that with the Microsoft Page directly? I just want to be able to go to http://servername/reports and it show me the info in French like "Nouveau Dossier" instead of "New Folder"... I'm not speaking about the report Data, just the default stuff from Microsoft.

Thanks
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Acceptable Use Policy