I am getting following errors

Last Post 14 Nov 2004 12:35 PM by spatemp. 1 Replies.
AddThis - Bookmarking and Sharing Button Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
spatemp

--
14 Nov 2004 03:33 AM
I had evaluation copy of reporting service installed on Windows Xp. I uninstalled it to install the licensed product. After that I am getting the following error. I can deploy and preview reports from Visual Studio .Net. No Problems there. But when I access report manager from browser I get following errors:

Exception Details: System.IO.FileLoadException: The check of the signature failed for assembly 'Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics'.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Assembly Load Trace: The following information can be helpful to determine why the assembly 'Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics' could not be loaded.

=== Pre-bind state information ===
LOG: DisplayName = Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics, Version=8.0.242.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=89845dcd8080cc91
(Fully-specified)
LOG: Appbase = file:///C:/Program Files/Microsoft SQL Server/MSSQL/Reporting Services/ReportManager
LOG: Initial PrivatePath = bin
Calling assembly : (Unknown).
===

LOG: Publisher policy file is not found.
LOG: No redirect found in host configuration file (C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\aspnet.config).
LOG: Using machine configuration file from C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\config\machine.config.
LOG: Post-policy reference: Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics, Version=8.0.242.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=89845dcd8080cc91
LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v1.1.4322/Temporary ASP.NET Files/reports/5fc3e315/219a7509/Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.DLL.
LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v1.1.4322/Temporary ASP.NET Files/reports/5fc3e315/219a7509/Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics/Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.DLL.
LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/Program Files/Microsoft SQL Server/MSSQL/Reporting Services/ReportManager/bin/Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.DLL.

Stack Trace:

[FileLoadException: The check of the signature failed for assembly 'Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics'.]
Microsoft.ReportingServices.UI.GlobalApp.Application_EndRequest(Object sender, EventArgs e) +0
System.Web.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication+IExecutionStep.Execute() +60
System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +87

Thanks for help.
spatemp

--
14 Nov 2004 12:35 PM
This seems to fix it self after I deployed one report. Thanks for all of help.
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Acceptable Use Policy