Are subscriptions supposed to e-mail us?

Last Post 06 Aug 2009 10:04 PM by Dan W. 1 Replies.
AddThis - Bookmarking and Sharing Button Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Dan W

--
03 Jun 2009 06:44 AM
When I "Subcribe" to a topic, the topic shows under my subscriptions when I click the "my formums". Is it supposed to be e-mailing me as well?

Sometimes it would be nice to participate if/when responses are left, but I don't care to check the forums directly. This seems to be a standard part of most forums on the internet. Is this one supposed to work that way?

My forum account was created many years ago, before they were even integrated with my subscriber id, I think.

Another rather annoying problem is that I can't change anything on my profile, which I replied about in another topic. This must work for some people, since I see a variety of pictures for other users, but I'm pretty sure it has never worked for my account.
Dan W

--
06 Aug 2009 10:04 PM
Thanks for the info! I don't know why I didn't see or make sense of that option before. I was able to change my preference.

On a related note, I can't update the profile side of my profile. I guess it doesn't stop me from doing anything, but it would be nice to select an icon and correct my time zone setting. See this feedback link for more info:
http://sqlforums.windowsitpro.com/w...adid=85274
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Acceptable Use Policy