Two Ways to Recover Photos from SanDisk SDHC Card

Last Post 04 Aug 2013 04:59 PM by william. 3 Replies.
AddThis - Bookmarking and Sharing Button
Author Messages Informative
siuponing

--
28 Mar 2013 11:19 PM

Introduction about Sandisk

SanDisk is the only company authorized to manufacture and sales company of all major Flash card format, including CompactFlash ® (CF), SD card, miniSD, the Republic SmartMedia, MultiMediaCard (MMC), Memory Stick PRO and Memory Stick products, as well as the xD-Picture Card, and USB flash drive. The company's Flash memory card products for retailers-the bulk of income from sales and the rest from sales of OEM manufacturers.

SanDisk SDHC card photos recovery

Situations of SanDisk SDHC Card Photos Recovery

Sometimes,you are so stupid to press "shift+delete" unconsciously,when you view the pictures in SanDisk SDHC card. And the beautiful memory may disappear forever as your one stupid press! Your SanDisk SDHC cardmay corrupt when you unplug it from digital camera but data is saving? Now you can't find the photos are not in your SanDisk SDHC card anymore. Did they leave you forever?

Is it possible to do SanDisk SDHC card photods recovery?

The answer to this question depends on how long you have lost the file and what you have done to your SanDisk SDHC card after file lost.
Are there any way that help us to recover Sandisk memory card data? Last week, a friend asked me for help, because she lost her all photos in a SanDisk SDHC card due to power off while she copied the data to the computer. So I get some experiences.

Preparations to Recover Photos from SanDisk SDHC Card

First of all, you have to remember: Do not save any data to the memory card and transfer in and out, because the space where the original data stored may be overwiritten.

Secondly, you should hava a good card reader, which may have a effect on data transfer beetween memory card and computer.

Lastly,you need to find a efficient recovery software, which can help you restore files from Sandisk memory card. when I helped my friend to recover her SD card data, I found some good recovery software,now, I introduce two of them.

Good one:Recuva
Recuva is a data recovery program without paying, however, there is no free lunch in this world. I tried to use this program to recover data from my friend's SD card, It just recvoered about 60% photos. If you don’t wanna spend to it, you can choose it, but I can’t guarantee all the data will be restored.

Good Two:Card Data Recovery
Card Data Recovery is an easy-to-use but effective data recovery software, which can help you to recover photos,images,document,etc have beebformatted, deleted from memory card. you can learn more here: http://www.card-data-recovery.com/recover-data-from-sandisk-memory-card.html. Even if I need to pay some money for it, it is worthy. With the help of the Card Data Recovery, I retrieved all the photos from SanDisk SDHC card.

recover photos from Sandisk SDHC card recovery

Steps to Restore SanDisk SDHC Card Photos

Step1. Download the Card Data Recovery and install it on your computer

Step2. Connect your SDHC card to computer via card reader, and launch the Card Data Recovery application.

Step3. Click to choose the drive that means your memory card and Select the option “Photo Recovery”(the other options such as "Music Recovery" ,"Video Recovery" can help you recover files in other formats or all of them you want.

Step4. After scanning, you can preview the files and Choose the ones you want to get back and click “Recover”.

Step5. “Save” all your recovered data in the memory card and you have finished SanDisk SDHC card photos recovery.

Card Data Recovery can recover data from SD card, SDHC Card, CF card, Mini SD card, or other storage devices.
Andrew Morton

--
01 Apr 2013 01:37 AM
Download memory card recovery software from http://www.softwarerecovery.org/mem...overy.html and recover your memory card data quickly.
j.parkash

--
03 Apr 2013 02:12 AM
Globally used [b] Photo Recovery software [/b] download from here. Free trial version will show you the preview of recoverable photos.

http://www.undeletepcfiles.com/digi...overy.html
Free to Try
william

--
04 Aug 2013 04:59 PM
As I know, the most effective tool for Data Recovery is Hodo Data Recovery software.
It is able to recover deleted files in four methods to ensure recover your photos, videos, PDF files and more.

Take a look at the details for the tool I recommended to you.

Acceptable Use Policy
---