Effective ways to recover deleted flash drive files

Last Post 28 Oct 2013 08:46 PM by Lorreta William. 10 Replies.
AddThis - Bookmarking and Sharing Button
Author Messages
william

--
27 Dec 2012 01:57 AM
Question 1: How to recover files from flash drive that has been virus affected?

“Yesterday I went to the net cafe to type my files. In their computer, my flash drive works well and it said trojan is removed. But when I open it in my personal computer, my flash drive is empty. Check properties of flash drive, it has a used space, scan it there’s no virus, set hidden files visible, not work. Can somebody help me about this problem?”

Question 2: How to recover corrupted files from a flash drive?

The computer I was working on shut down unexpectedly when my flash drive was in. When I turned it back on, all of the files were fine except the one I was using. Everything in it is corrupted with messy code. I was wondering if anyone knows how to recover flash drive corrupted files.

When these problems happen, it will either cost you a long time to recreate the lost file troublesomely, or make the precious file lost forever. Fortunately, now you can use flash drive data recovery tools to retrieve the lost files.

Recover deleted files mac is an excellent utility to recover lost data from PC’s hard disk drive, external hard drives, memory cards, USB flash drives, mobile phones and more. With its powerful flash drive recovery function, you can retrieve documents, photos, music, videos from USB drive lost due to deletion, virus attack, formatting, corruption, malfunction etc.

Important: The successful flash drive data recovery relies on that the data of lost file are not overwritten by new data, which means you’d better immediately stop using the flash drive after file loss.

Free download and install Data Recovery on a Windows PC, and start to recover files from flash drive as below steps. For Mac user, please go to Mac Data Recovery for more information.

Step 1 Connect flash drive to computer, launch Data Recovery, and click Drive Recovery button.

Step 2 Select the drive which your flash drive represents, and a proper scan type (Normal Scan or Advanced Scan), then start scan.

Step 3 After scanning, all files and folders found in the flash drive, including the deleted or lost ones, are shown in a three structure. Preview, select the target files and folders, and click Recover button to begin flash drive recovery.

With three simple steps, you are able to recover flash drive data successfully and immediately. Flash drive data recovery cannot be easier! Evaluate it right now!

Andrew Morton

--
27 Dec 2012 09:07 PM
You can recover your flash drive data using data recovery software, go to http://www.recoverdata.org to download data recovery software to recover your flash drive data.
JacopHuston

--
03 Jan 2013 10:46 PM
What if you formatted a USB pen drive and then realized that there were something you really needed? Maybe you deleted some documents by mistake on a pen drive when connected with computer. Is possible for pen drive data recovery?

pen drive recovery
pen drive data recovery
recover data from pen drive
recover deleted files from pen drive
recover files from pen drive
windflow

--
05 Jan 2013 11:54 PM
When a file is deleted, the reference to where the data is located is removed, but the data is still written on the disk. A data recovery service/software can examine the whole disk and identify all data on the disk to include that which has no reference in allocation tables.

Check out this software to get your files back: http://www.any-data-recovery.com/pr...covery.htm
beckan

--
24 Jan 2013 10:20 AM
Hi,

It is extremely easy to recover files from formatted USB drive using USB recovery software. If you are thinking the files are gone forever when the drive is formatted, is big mistake by you because still the data present on drive, just they are invisible to the user. So, you can download trial version of this software and check it. To get this software visit - http://www.harddriverecoveryprogram...m/usb.html
JacopHuston

--
18 Feb 2013 12:53 AM
I have a 4G flash drive that I have backed up some data on it about 4 weeks ago. Some days ago I deleted these files and I haven’t used the drive since then. I’m wondering how I can recover files from flash drive. All my important files were on it, please help!

Ok, it seems your issue is really a serious one. Do not be too worried, since you said you have not used your USB flash drive after you deleted the data, you can possibly retrieve your deleted files. All you need is flash drive recovery software.

Card Data Recovery is one of the best programs to solve your data loss issue on flash drive. This software is fully compatible with Windows computer and Mac. With its help, you can easily restore photoss, audios, videos, office documents and other type of files from your flash drive easily in minutes.

Here are 3 easy steps to recover data from flash drive in a few mouse clicks.
Now let's perform the flash drive recovery with Card Data Recovery on yoru computer after download the program and install it.
Step 1. Select "Lost File Recovery" mode to process the flash drive Recovery
Firstly you need to connect your flash drive with your computer and be sure that it can be recognized as a hard drive on your computer.
Then launch the program, you will see a window that offers 3 recovery modes for you. You can select "Lost File Recovery" mode to start the recovery.
Step 2. Select your USB flash drive to scan for lost files
The program will then list all hard drives on your computer, including your flash drive. You just need to select the one for your flash drive and click “Scan” to continue. The program will search your flash drive automatically.
Step 3. Recover files from flash drive selectively
When the scan is finished, the found contents will be listed in category and path. You can check them one by one so as to make sure whether they are what you are going to recover or not.

In the end, you can recover them selectively and save them to your computer by clicking "Recover". Do not forget to set a folder to "Save" your recovered files.

Note: Please do not save the recovered files back to your flash drive immediately after the recovery. Otherwise they might all be overwritten.

That is all for flash drive recovery.

Tags:
recover files from flash drive,flash drive file recovery, recover deleted flash drive file
aPat

--
08 Mar 2013 05:49 PM
When you delete pictures (or any files) from a memory card or USB memory device the data itself isn't deleted, just the file system pointers that says where the data for those files is located. The area where the deleted picture data was stored is also now marked as free space so it is available to the system for any new files to be written there instead.

If and when that happens, then it is not too late to recover photos from formatted memory card

The only way to find out is to try to recover them. There are actually quite a few very good options for recovery, so that you can start now:
Tenorshare Photo Recovery
Dias REnita

--
24 Mar 2013 09:15 PM
Hello everyone,

Nowadays flash drives like pen drive are a very useful device to transfer data from one computer to another computer. But data loss from this device is also a common issue and to restore pen drive data you need a file recovery software for example Yodot. This utility recovers data from pen drives in a very ease and secure way.
j.parkash

--
03 Apr 2013 02:20 AM
Globally used Windows Data Recovery software download from here. Free trial version will show you the preview of recoverable data from your flash drive.

http://www.pcrecoverytools.com
Free to Try
william

--
04 Aug 2013 05:04 PM
As I know, the most effective tool for Data Recovery is Hodo Data Recovery software.
It is able to recover deleted files in four methods to ensure recover your photos, videos, PDF files and more.

Take a look at the details for the tool I recommended to you.
Lorreta William

--
28 Oct 2013 08:46 PM
Don't worry about it, just try and use yourself one of the cost effective and affordable pen drive recovery tool to recover your all deleted, corrupted, formatted or missing USB/Flash drive data rapidly.

http://www.2013pendriverecovery.pen...overy.com/

http://www.recoverpendrive.com/data/

Acceptable Use Policy
---