Aspose Newsletter for April 2010 has now been published that highlights all the newly supported features offered in the recent releases of its JasperReports exporters, SQL Server rendering extensions, .NET, Java and SharePoint components. This month’s technical article demonstrates how to create great looking pie charts and apply a glossy effect to them using Aspose.Report for .NET and how to convert a chart to an image using Aspose.Cells for Java. Also an example for migration from Adobe Acrobat Automation to Aspose.Pdf.Kit and a demo for file conversion process.
Aspose announces the Q1 2010 release of Aspose.Total
Aspose is proud to announce the Q1 2010 release of its suite products, Aspose.Total for .NET, Aspose.Total for Java, Aspose.Total for Reporting Services and Aspose.Total for JasperReports. The Q1 releases of Aspose.Total include many new features and updates for all product lines, these updates help developers build more reliable and robust solutions with less effort. For more information please consult the official press release. The latest version of Aspose.Total for .NET, Aspose.Total for Java, Aspose.Total for Reporting Services and Aspose.Total for JasperReports can be downloaded from the downloads section.
Aspose.Words for SharePoint allows you to convert do***ents within the Microsoft SharePoint applications and supports multiple do***ent formats like PDF, DOCX, DOC, RTF, MHT, TXT, XML, ODT, EPUB and XPS. It is designed to be used with Windows SharePoint Services and Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 (standard and enterprise). You can also avail different valuable options during conversion setup like; converting files in subfolders, saving destination folder options etc. Download the free evaluation version today to see how Aspose.Words for SharePoint can make SharePoint work better for you.
Updates about new product releases
- Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services v3.4.0 – Issues resolved with text alignment, image resizing and large image cropping
- Aspose.Tasks for .NET v2.6.0 – Better support for reading MS Project 2010 files
- Aspose.Network for .NET v5.0.0 – Better support for encoded MSG files and embedded images/attachments
- Aspose.BarCode for .NET v3.3.0 – Supports PZN barcode symbology
- Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java v2.7.0 – Improved text extraction, searching and replacement
- Aspose.Report for .NET v2.4.0 – Get name of selected field, set margins of AxisLabel and LegendItem, and set font size of LegendBox
- Aspose.Flash for .NET v2.6.0 – Export SWF to animated GIF, create SWF from MP3 audio, convert TTF to SWF fonts and extract sound from SWF
- Aspose.Form for .NET v2.7.0 – Support for expression box control and disabling context menu of a repeating table has been added
- Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET v4.2.0 – Improvements in extracting/replacing images, replacing text, concatenation and PDF to PNG/TIFF conversion
- Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services v1.5.1 – Enhanced rendering of editable charts
- Aspose.Report for Java v1.5.0 – Choose from multiple chart borders and set grid lines or background color of radar
- Aspose.Words for Java v4.0.2 – Comment ranges are now supported
- Aspose.Words for SharePoint v1.2.0 – Support for files concatenation
- Aspose.Slides for .NET v4.1.1 – PPT/PPTX print and render to PDF, and Slide and Shape name issues have been resolved
- Aspose.Words for .NET v8.2.1 – VBA, toolbars and customizations improvements
- Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services v2.1.0 – PZN barcode support added.
Follow us on Twitter
Aspose is now on Twitter; follow us to find out about latest product news, special offers, information about new products and what other Aspose users are saying about our products.
Technical Article – Generate high quality pie charts with a glossy effect
In this article we will show you how you can use Aspose.Report for .NET to easily create great looking pie charts and apply a glossy effect to them. You can find the complete article here.
Tutorial Video – Convert a chart to an image
In this video tutorial, we show you just how easy it is to convert a chart to an image using Aspose.Cells for Java. We build a simple Java application which creates a pie chart and then converts it to a JPEG image using Aspose.Cells for Java. You can view the video here.
Migration from Adobe Acrobat Automation to Aspose – Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET
In this month’s newsletter we include examples for migrating your Adobe Acrobat Automation code for printing a PDF do***ent to Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET. You can find the detailed article with complete code here.
Aspose.Cells for Java on Google App Engine
We are very pleased to announce that Aspose.Cells for Java can now be used with applications developed for Google App Engine. Please check out the file conversion demo application which uses Aspose.Cells for Java to interconvert CSV, Excel 97-2007, ODS, Spreadsheet XML and tab delimited files on Google's infrastructure.
Collect your copy of Aspose Newsletter, April 2010 edition
Suite 119, 272 Victoria Avenue
Chatswood, NSW, 2067
Aspose - The .NET and Java component publisher