How Can You Recover Login Password for Windows 7?

Last Post 31 Mar 2013 11:43 PM by MarryKing. 1 Replies.
AddThis - Bookmarking and Sharing Button
Author Messages
Jerry11

--
29 Mar 2013 02:29 AM
Forgot Windows 7 login password? How can you recover windows 7 login Password?
Done that, had the experience. It is really frustrating when lost Windows 7 login password. Luckily me, I handled to recover Windows 7 login password with Windows 7 password recovery. Though it takes me some time to test most of them, it is still worthwhile.
recover windows 7 password
First I would like to introduce the best solution for windows 7 password recovery. Then, I’ll collect 2 commonly used techniques below, though some might not be helpful when you forgot windows 7 password already. However, it can help you for any day you need it! They might prove useful in some degree. I really hope it will save you much time and effort. Here begin Win 7 password recovery.
I.Windows Password Key Professional
Among many Windows password reset program, I finally find the only efficient solution to recover Windows 7 login password is Windows Password Key Professional. Believe it or not, I have done lots of tests and researches.
Under any conditions, Windows Password Key Professional can recover password for windows 7 invariably. It’s absolutely popular among windows users. Besides recovering windows 7 password, it’s also support windows 8/7/Vista/XP/2008/2003/2000 password recovery.
Now, let us learn to recover windows 7 login password:
Step One: Download Windows Password Key Professional and do the installation with an unlock computer.
Step Two: Burn your Windows Password Key Professional for windows 7 with Compact disc/USB memory stick.
Step Three: Set BIOS as well your pc in the recently burned Compact disc/USB memory stick. Click “Reboot” to carry on.
Step Four: Restart your pc.
Now, you will get to your computer without Windows 7 login/admin password.
II. Other Techniques regarding how to recover windows 7 Password
Here I would like to share 2 techniques for reference if you have completed some preventive measures before you forgot Windows 7 password.
1. Recover windows 7 Password with windows 7 Password reset Disk
When you set a windows 7 password, it is wise to create a Windows 7 password reset disk. Who know, some day you may need it as for some reason you forgot Windows 7 password. So some effort ahead of time may help you save much trouble and time. Try to recover windows 7 password with password reset disk if you have created it before.
2. Recover windows 7 Password with another Accessible Admin Account
It’s recognized to everything windows includes 3 kinds of accounts, namely: administrator account, standard user account and guest account, and managers possess the super to work on other user accounts. To register for your computer with another admin account to recover windows 7 administrator password of the account by using it and totally reset your forgotten windows 7 password.
Always remember that you can use Windows Password Key Professional for help, even if you don’t take any preventive measure and happen to forgot Windows 7 password.
Relate Post: How to Recover Windows 7 Password?

Source: Recover Password Windows 7
MarryKing

--
31 Mar 2013 11:43 PM
Last week I forgot my Windows 7 password and used Windows Password Recovery Tool to recover it.

Acceptable Use Policy
---