how to recover my lost iPhone backup password with tool

Last Post 02 Feb 2013 05:22 PM by windflow. 1 Replies.
AddThis - Bookmarking and Sharing Button
Author Messages Resolved
Shars

--
08 Jan 2013 12:20 AM
How can you unlock the restrictions backup with your iPhone if you have to retrieve iPhone backup password?

I forgot my iPhone password, I'm anxious! I must ask that in case you forgot the password how can you unlock the restrictions in your iPhone? Please reply me immediately. Thank you very much!!!

Now, sit back, things is going to be easy if we talk about pro iPhone Backup Password Recovery tool. If we did backup before lost data, the approval will help us find lost pictures, contact address, videos, and etc important files for us. Look into these steps to unlock iPhone backup password.

Step one: Get tool "Tenorshare iPhone Backup Password Unlocker" from site http://www.windowspasswordsrecovery...locker.htm , work it and run it. It will show you import your saved backup file.

Next step: Choose your right Attack Type and do the correct settings
Totally, there are 3 modes to pick: Brute-force Attack (try all possible character combinations), Brute-force with Mask Attack (Once you know some symbols of the password) and Dictionary Attack (your own dictionary or use import default dictionary)

Third step: Remove iPhone backup password
After choose your suitable attack mode, afterward you cost the very least time and energy to find password and have lost data on your phone!

Now, does one reader get solutions regarding how to recover iPhone backup password? You can obtain the tool and try it because of it has wide range of users within the earth.

windflow

--
02 Feb 2013 05:22 PM
If you encrypt an iPhone backup in iTunes and then forget your password, you will not be able to restore from backup and your data will be unrecoverable. If you forget the password, you can continue to back up and use the device, however you will not be able to restore the encrypted backup to any device without the password. You do not need to enter the password for your backup each time you back up or sync.

If you cannot remember the password and want to start again, you can follow this way http://www.recoverlostpassword.com/...overy.html to unlock iTunes backup password at first.

Acceptable Use Policy
---