Deploying

Last Post 01 Apr 2004 08:26 AM by dbandee. 5 Replies.
AddThis - Bookmarking and Sharing Button
Author Messages
dbandee

--
01 Apr 2004 07:22 AM
Hi
I have created virtual directory MyReports on my report server to deploy my project, but when i click try to Deploy it says "http://testserver/MyReports does not exist". I have assigned Full controll, read and write permissios for the login i use to creating my reports.

Any suggestions are welcome
dbandee

--
01 Apr 2004 08:26 AM
Yes i can, i can view the folder in IE
dbandee

--
01 Apr 2004 11:44 AM
Yes i can. This is really weird i had also our network admin to double check all the setting for me, he did not find anything.
dmcdowell

--
01 Apr 2004 05:43 PM
You created a virtual directory in IIS or you created a folder in ReportServer (i.e. using Report Manager)? If it is in IIS, then that has no correspondence to ReportServer and deployment folder.

Does the NT account you are deploying from have Publisher rights in ReportServer (i.e. again using Report Manager)?

Have you enabled "My Reports" for users in Report Server (i.e. again using Report Manager) or are you trying to deploy to a folder that you just happen to name "My Reports"?

Where is your network admin checking settings? IIS or ReportServer?
Does your network admin know the Reporting Services product?
Heidi's Display Name

--
07 Apr 2004 09:57 AM
This is a test from Heidi to verify that you are receiving the "subscribe to this thread" email. Did you receive notification of this new posting in your email?
dmcdowell

--
07 Apr 2004 04:49 PM
Yes, Heidi I did.

Acceptable Use Policy
---