Output text file must be ANSI not UNICODE?

Last Post 17 Oct 2008 01:32 AM by jarrodr. 0 Replies.
AddThis - Bookmarking and Sharing Button
Author Messages
jarrodr

--
17 Oct 2008 01:32 AM
I output information to a text file, it is in unicode and works perfectly but when I try output in ANSI I get an error. Whats the problem?

Error: 0xC02020A1 at MTD, MTD [1727]: Data conversion failed. The data conversion for column "Sdata" returned status value 4 and status text "Text was truncated or one or more characters had no match in the target code page.".
Error: 0xC02020A0 at MTD, MTD [1727]: Cannot copy or convert flat file data for column "Sdata".
Error: 0xC0047022 at MTD, DTS.Pipeline: SSIS Error Code DTS_E_PROCESSINPUTFAILED. The ProcessInput method on component "MTD" (1727) failed with error code 0xC02020A0. The identified component returned an error from the ProcessInput method. The error is specific to the component, but the error is fatal and will cause the Data Flow task to stop running. There may be error messages posted before this with more information about the failure.
Error: 0xC0047021 at MTD, DTS.Pipeline: SSIS Error Code DTS_E_THREADFAILED. Thread "WorkThread0" has exited with error code 0xC02020A0. There may be error messages posted before this with more information on why the thread has exited.

Acceptable Use Policy
---