Cannot access subscriber content online

Last Post 22 Aug 2007 12:18 PM by DianaMay. 5 Replies.
AddThis - Bookmarking and Sharing Button
Author Messages
johnmagruder

--
09 Jul 2007 06:49 AM
I have subscribed to SQL Server Magazine for several years. My print subscription won't expire until 2009. My online account is linked to my print subscription customer number. Yet, I cannot access online subscriber material.

In the past I have used the"Email customer service" link in "Online Account Services" to request this access. Typically it takes about three time before I get a response. Twice in the last few months Customer service has responded and I was able to access subscriber content. After about a month, though, the access goes away.

I have two requests. First, the "Email Customer Service" link provides no audit trail so I have no record of messages sent. It would be nice if a copy of the email was sent to the customer as well as to customer service. Second, please, let me know how I can get access to subscriber material that doesn't go away.

John
SQLUSA

--
21 Aug 2007 09:43 PM
You think CS will read your post?
DianaMay

--
22 Aug 2007 04:54 AM
Hi John,
I'm sorry you're experiencing so many problems logging into your account. I'm copying your post to the head of our customer service and the development manager working on our new site. Thanks for the input and please email me directly with any continued problems you have. I'll let you know as soon as I have a response.
Thanks,
Diana May
Sr. Technical Editor
SQL Server Magazine
dmay@sqlmag.com
DianaMay

--
22 Aug 2007 12:18 PM
Hi John,
Just received a call from our CS manager. She said had checked on your account and was going to call you with the update. Please let us know if you need any other assistance.
Diana
johnmagruder

--
22 Aug 2007 05:27 PM
Hi Diana,

Thanks for getting back with me. I can access online content again. Your CS manager left me a voice message. She let me know that I should make sure to log off the site when I exit and that I can access the site from no more than two workstations.

Thanks,
John
DianaMay

--
24 Aug 2007 10:30 AM
Glad we could help out! Thanks for taking the time to report this....
Diana

Acceptable Use Policy
---