Monday Morning Malay

Last Post 11 Jul 2005 10:00 AM by SQL_Jr. 2 Replies.
AddThis - Bookmarking and Sharing Button
Author Messages
SQL_Jr

--
11 Jul 2005 04:24 AM
hi, forum:

Just a couple of things that I've noticed for a long time now - wondering if any one else has noticed:

After the SQLMag website update, the FORUMS section on the right-hand side has been STATIC with the same old topics for sooooo long. I thought it was my browser, but everything else refreshes. The FORUMS section used to be updated with the latest postings. This is bad b/c non-professional sqlmaggers that don't scan the actual forum topics will not see what the latest topics and subjects are. This offers a better chance for questions to be answered more quickly. If someone sees a current topic they may have an answer for, they may reply right away. WHY IS THIS STATIC? Anyone know??? How much longer must I see "How I can get access to a 'Suspended' DB?" or "Warning: NO JOIN PREDICATE"

Also, on a more personal note, besides when you log on, why no where (correct me if I'm wrong) do I see who I am logged in as. Even when I goto profile, there is no where that it says your LoginID. This seems to me to be an obvious oops. Please correct this. Just add a field somewhere. Grrr.

Thanks, for listening! Look forward to reply.
SQL_Jr

--
11 Jul 2005 10:00 AM
Honestly, I don't see it. (?) which bar. tx Anyway, I wanted to highlight my first point more.

regards.
Ado_SQL

--
12 Jul 2005 03:24 AM
This has been mentioned, noticed and complained about in a previous posting, guess it must be a difficult one to resolve

Acceptable Use Policy
---