Business Intelligence Developer (SQL Server, SSRS, SSAS)
Visus, LLC is a growing software development company and Microsoft Gold Partner located in Santa Barbara, California. We work on enterprise level solutions for a variety of well-established and reputable companies, which means you will work with the latest Business Intelligence platforms on diverse and interesting projects.
Our team is talented and supportive and we are looking for Business Intelligence Developers who are comfortable working in a fast paced and fun environment. As a member of our team you will get to utilize and expand your skills in SQL Server, Reporting Services, Analysis Services, Data Warehousing, and more.
We are located in Santa Barbara, CA and are open to a partial telecommuting schedule, so you don't have to live in Santa Barbara to be considered.
NOTE: Travel to client sites may be required.
We are looking for enthusiastic BI developers with experience in the following:
- MS SQL Server 2005/2008 Business Intelligence Experience including demonstrated experience in ETL
- Analysis Services (SSAS) development experience
- Data Warehousing
- Reporting Services (SSRS) including report authoring experience
- Transact SQL or PL/SQL, including Stored Procedures, Functions, and Advanced SQL Query writing
- MDX query writing
Some examples of what you will be doing:
- Work in Microsoft BI tools and technologies: Microsoft SQL Server 2008, Analysis Services 2008, Reporting Services 2008
- SQL Server database design and programming
- Build extensive and maintainable data warehouses, Analysis Services cubes, reports
- Consult with clients and prospects for their data warehousing and BI requirements
- Establish a professional and trusting relationship with customers and prospects
- Take ownership of projects and be team player to do whatever it takes to make every installation a success
Please send your resume and salary requirement to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Click here to learn more about Visus, LLC from a recent article in the Pacific Coast Business Times.
One last thing - does this job sound interesting, but is not quite right for you? Please consider forwarding this post to a friend!