Pay Rate OPEN - DOE
Start Date: IMMEDIATELY
Work Status: Green Card or US Citizen Highly Desirable
H1B Sponsorship is not available at this time.
Under general supervision from the IT Manager, performs complex professional work in systems development, including some administrative duties.
REQUIRED SKILLS and EXPERIENCE
• 2+ years of applications development in an SQL environment
• 2+ years of development using C#.net
• Extensive use of Crystal Reports software for creating business reports
EXAMPLE OF DUTIES
• Performs all duties assigned to Programmer Analyst and Programmer positions; provides technical assistance, as required, to Programmer Analysts and other I.S. employees, capable of performing any function on installed systems.
• Functions as the Data Base Administrator. Has responsibility to define all databases and maintain accuracy and consistency in the data dictionary for all applications. Responsible for defining and maintaining all data interface definitions between various application platforms, such as Network Servers, Web Servers, Database Servers, etc.
• Able to perform as a project leader of any project from definition to implementation; ability to manage both human and computer resources in a manner that project is verifiably accurate and on schedule.
• Works at the highest level of all technical phases of programming; requires a high degree of creative thinking and the ability to use the accumulated knowledge and experience of others.
• Critically reviews all programs prior to implementation to verify consistency and conformance with established departmental guidelines, policies and practices as well as industry standard guidelines; performs acceptance testing and program implementation for assigned systems and/or projects.
• Conducts thorough problem analysis in regard to technical system and application programs; documents findings and proposes problem resolution alternatives.
• Keeps IT Systems Development Manager apprised of the status of all problems and assigned projects on a regular basis.
• Capable of designing application solutions to user department needs without supervision; maintains current working knowledge of all installed application systems.
• Responsible for continuous review of disaster recovery plan to insure completeness and accuracy to quickly restore all applications in the event of a disaster or other interruption of processing.
If you feel your knowledge, skills and abilities meet the needs of our clients ~ I want your resume!
Send resume, rate of pay requested, availability and work status to email@example.com.
Please feel free to email me.
Follow me on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.